Our dedicated customer service team will audit your facility to understand your hospitals requirements. They will develop, in conjunction with your staff, an integrated plan to enable your hospital to transition to our CDU facility in Mallow.
Our logistical team, with our own vehicles, will service your hospital on a 24 hour, 365 days a year basis.
Not all our customers will have the same requirements so our flexible service can be adapted to fast track urgent items. We can also offer community hospitals a bespoke solution.
- Implement a quality management system
- No requirement for capital expenditure by the hospitals in the CDU budgets
- Reduce pressure on costs including utility i.e. ESB, Water and Steam
- Redeploy scarce resources throughout the hospital
- A contract to collect surgical instruments daily sterilise, decontaminate and return to hospital, which meets all legal requirements
- The hospital is all times at the forefront of technical developments and on-going regulatory compliance
Our Decontamination and Sterilisation Process
“Door to Door Track and Trace”
The surgical devices and trays on collection are scanned into our T-Doc track and trace system. This gives our clients complete traceability throughout every stage of our process.
Inspection and Cleaning
On arrival at our CDU facility they are checked and a careful examination of the device is carried out to ensure that that it is in good working order. The device is then cleaned, disinfected, rinsed, and dried using certified and validated techniques.
After cleaning/disinfection all our instruments and trays are inspected, wrapped and packaged within our clean room. A label is attached to the sterile packaging, which contains description, client, expiry date and the unique unit number attached to that process.
All devices and trays undergo a sterilisation process using steam sterilisers. Our processes are validated and certified independently.
The medical devices and trays are packed into sterilised trollies and delivered back to our clients with the certifying information verifying our process.
If you would like to contact IDSL please call us on +353 (0)86 3873557 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org