Our products and services enable you to make financial savings that can be invested elsewhere.
Sterile services are crucial to patient safety and to the healthcare provider as they directly impact on the patient experience and the efficient running of operating theatres.
- The IDSL team will deliver a managed services transition to ensure the outsourcing of the Sterile Department is carried out smoothly and without disruption to the healthcare provider
- An efficient collection and delivery of surgical instruments from our client’s premises to our CDU facility in Mallow
- Provide a managed service on site in a client’s own sterile department
- Rental of surgical instruments to acute hospitals through our “SCP” Surgical Contract Plan
- Excellence. “Excellence Every Day In Every Way
- Integrity. “We act with honesty and integrity, not compromising the truth”
- Accountability. “We accept responsibility for our actions”
- Honesty “The quality of being fair and truthful”
“Creating a professional environment through team work and respect”
If you would like to contact IDSL please call us on +353 (0)86 3873557 or email us at email@example.com
- Cost savings
- Reduced Capital Expenditure
- Increased turnaround time on instruments
- Hospitals can operate within capacity
- Staff peace of mind
- Legal compliance reducing exposure to expensive lawsuits.
- Ensure standards of HIQA are attained
- Access to latest technology / Infrastructure
- Reduced Political Pressure or Scrutiny
- Get rid of problem functions
- Increase focus on the hospitals Core Function – that is looking after patients
We offer on-demand instrument processing when hospitals are unable to process instruments at their own facilities, due to sterilizer failure, contaminated water supply, bad weather, power failure and flooding.